KAMDHENU GOLD SCHEME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Only Gold and Diamond jewellery can be purchased under this scheme. The purchase of Silver Ornaments and 24-karat gold coins are not allowed.
2. Installment date will be the same as the account opening date. For eg. If the account is opened on 5th August the instalment date will be the 5th of every month.
3. This plan is for 13 (12+1) months. So customers can purchase jewellery only after the 12th month.
4. This plan is for 12 months only and there will be no extension. If a customer misses an instalment on the due date then he/she can pay after the due date with late fees of rs 100. This facility can be availed only once during the entire scheme.
5. If a customer misses 2 or more instalments, in that case, he/she will not get any benefit under this plan and paid amount will be considered as ADVANCE. There will be no refund in any case and customers can purchase anything from the showroom or from the online website.
6. Customer has to purchase Jewellery within 3 months of completion of the plan. In case of failure to do so, the amount will be transferred to ADVANCE and he/she will not get any benefit under this plan.
7. Gold rates prevailing at the time of purchase will be considered. Govt. taxes will be charged as per prevailing rates at the time of purchase.
8. Members of this plan will not get any other extra benefits except offers under this scheme.
9. Amount deposited under this scheme will not be refunded. In case of pre-closure of the scheme, customers can purchase any jewellery without any extra benefits.
10. Cheque returned charges are Rs.250/- or Bank charges whichever is higher. In the case of cheque / online payment, it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that amount is transferred to our account.
11. Govt taxes as applicable will be charged extra.
12. Pachchigar Jewellers is a sponsor of this scheme and has the right to cancel/close this scheme at any time without giving any notice. In such cases, customers can purchase jewellery using the amount deposited.
13. Subject to Surat jurisdiction.