ORDER DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- How can i know the status of my order?
All users have the option to track their orders by clicking on Track Order. The user has to enter the email address used while placing the order and the order number to track the order. Registered users can Signin and track their orders from order history section in the account page.
- Where do you deliver within India?
Currently we deliver to selected cities within India. Please check if we deliver to your pincode/city by entering your it in the product page/shopping/cartcheckout page. If there is no courier service available in your area/city, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- I live outside India. can I order for something to be delivered in India?
Yes, you can order for something to be delivered in India as long as you provide a valid shipping address within India. Also, kindly note that we deliver only to selected cities within India. To check whether we deliver to your desired area/city kindly enter your pincode in the product page/shopping cart page/checkout page.
- How soon will I receive my order?
The time taken for delivery tends to vary according to the destination; however, we make our best efforts to ensure that the domestic order is delivered within 5-25 working days after we dispatch the order..
- Do we need to show any ID Proof?
Certain Logistic partners may request for an ID proof while delivering the shipment. When the original recipient is not available and the shipment value is high, the delivery agent may request for ID proof from whomever is collecting the shipment at the mentioned address on behalf of the customer. This is to ensure correct and safe delivery of the product.
- Do we need a PAN CARD?
For all domestic shipments, if the order value exceeds Rs 2 lakhs, the customer will need to enter the PAN card number and click on verify Pan card. Only upon PAN card verification the order will proceed ahead to the payment page. The billing name is supposed to be the same as the PAN card else the PAN card will not get verified and the customer will not be able to proceed ahead with the order.
- What Is a No Refund and No Return Policy?
customers make a purchase, they will not be able to return that item for a replacement or refund.
In case of order which is to be shipped outside India customer has to bear the shipping & handling charges plus any duty as applicable at the destination.
All shipments of Jewellery exported from India need to be cleared by the Indian Customs office. Products along with their complete documentation are filed with the authorized officer of the Indian Customs office for inspection, examination and assessment and only then delivered to your shipping address. Hence, please ignore the message on the package section which mentions: “Please do not accept if the package is received in Open/ Tampered condition”. You will find the package sealed with a label saying “Opened for Customs
Time To Deliver:
he time taken for delivery tends to vary according to the destination; however, we make our best efforts to ensure that the order is delivered on time.
In case the office address is provided for delivery, please make sure that the department details, employee number and direct landline numbers are also provided to prevent any last minute hassles and failed delivery.
To prevent misplaced delivery, please keep one of the following identity cards for verification:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Voter identification card
- Unique Identification Card (Aadhaar)
- The Company lifetime Repair policy for Product/s Purchased from the Company and/or through the Company from its Supplier.
- A Customer should place a request for Repairs by calling the Customer Support Desk of the Company.
- Only that Product/s would be accepted for Repairs in respect of which the Original invoice copy, Jewellery certificate if any, is produced at the time of handing over of the Product to the Company for Repair.
- All jewellery pieces will be checked for actual weight and carat before Repair. .
- repair cost, the Support Desk of the Company will intimate to the Customer the estimated cost of Repairs.
- Only if the estimated cost of Repair is agreed by the Customer the Repairs will be undertaken.
- In case for any Product accepted for Repairs is not Repairable in the sole discretion of the Company then the Customer will be intimated and the Product will be returned.
- All the Repair charges as prescribed by the Company based on the nature of Repairs including all applicable Taxes shall be borne by the Customer.
- Any repairs will take minimum of 10 to 25 working days.
- All shipping and handling expenses shall be chargeable to the Customer separately.
- All Repairs shall be undertaken at the sole risk of the Customer.
- The Repair charges shall be payable by the Customer before delivery of the Product. Company shall have a lien on the Product for un-paid Repair charges if any.
- Product for Repair has to be packed and kept ready for pick up as per the instructions provided by the Company.
- Customer will send and company will delivery shipping company
- customer support number
+91 95125 00744 +91 98790 10065